Zero

// // 2 comments
Mitsubishi A6M-3 type22 Zero, "zeke", JNAF 251 Kokutai (tail code UI 105) flown by japanese ace Hiroyoshi Nishizawa known as the "red devil of rabaul" by the alies.Seen here flying over the Solomon islands in 1943.  Colorization by Doug Banks.



2 comments: Leave Your Comments


  1. You can't believe what i just got,… A loan of $ 60,000. I have been looking for a loan for the past 2years until i was referred to a legitimate lender. Though it was not that easy to approve my loan, as you know nothing good comes easy. But I got my loan within 4 hours i got my loan, and before i knew it, the loan was transferred to me. please friends, don't let any body deceive you and scam you for this is real. Contact them via Email: gaincreditloan1@gmail.com OR You can also whatsApp them at: at +1-(901)676-0641 (WhatsApp Only)

    ReplyDelete