Everything for the Front

// // 10 comments
A Soviet poster urging civilians to give to the war effort.  Translated, it reads:  "Everything for the front – everything for the victory! Collective farm workers, donate for aircraft and tank construction!"


10 comments: Leave Your Comments

  1. I am so grateful for your post. Much thanks again. Really Great.야설

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful web site. Plenty of useful info here. I am sending it
    to several pals ans additionally sharing 바카라사이트

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am confident they will be benefited from this web site. Feel free to visit my website;

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your blog.. very nice colors & theme.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi there, You have done an excellent job. I will certainly digg it and personally suggest to my friends

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for sharing with us this important Content.

    ReplyDelete

  7. Great info. Thank you for sharing this fascinating information together. I am so blessed to discover this.

    ReplyDelete